Monday, November 24, 2008

World Changer Boot Camp

Whew, all this technilogical "stuff" has really streached me! Actually, it is good, as I feel that I am one step closer in joining the rest of the world. I have not had to figure out how to do this stuff before, so I haven't done it. I'm definetely out of my comfort zone. The good news is, now that I have taken these steps-I will soon be in this new comfort zone. Changing comfort zones in a good thing. Another newcomfort zone that I will be moving into is talking with total strangers. Not only that -I will be asking them for help. Being raised on a homestead in Alaska, we relied on ourselves for the most part. I was raised to be independent, so this is the really hard part of talking to total strangers! Got a few more people to talk to so will sign off for now.
Alternate,
Vonda Nixon

No comments: