Sunday, December 14, 2008

December 14, 2008

Oh Boy! Not understanding the technology, I somehow set up two different blogs. All last week I blogged to the wrong one. Obviously, I am still in the learning curve. lol Short synopsis of last week: While I am not getting my 5 contacts each day, I am gong (and getting) more "cold" contacts. Getting the contacts is not hard, getting the time to go get the contacts is the challenge. I like to have a little more routine than what my schedule will allow right now. This is another "getting out of my comfort zone" learning. It is becoming more of a habit to talk to people about My Power Mall each day.
This coming Wednesday, I will be attending a Business Women's Network Breakfast. I have been waiting for the email that lets' us know the time, date etc. I, of course, plan to give my elevator speech about MPM. (That's all the time they allow each one of us.) I was so excited when I received the email that I immediately called them up to register. While I was waiting to be connected with the person in charge of registration, I realized that it would be at the same time that I have to be on the MPM phone call. The morning call is the only time that I can really be on the calls as I am working during the afternoon calls. When she came to the phone I began to explain that I called to register but realized that I had a conflict. I just began to talk some more and found myself saying that where there is a will there is a way..... Suddenly the light bulb came on. I realized there is a way that should work for me to be on the afternoon call. I went ahead and registered to go the the Network Breakfast and am confident that I will be able to be on the call in the afternoon. This is what "never giving up" is about!
I think I now have it figured out which blog to blog to for Boot Camp. Hope so!

No comments: