Friday, December 5, 2008

I am still figuring out the best way to fit the time into my life. My schedule can change from day to day and I am learning how "to go with the flow" on a daily basis. I only got 4 contacts yesterday before reporting time but knew that at the concert the I was required to go to I would be able to get more contacts that day. Of course, I wanted to count them in on yesterday because technically they were on the 4th of December. However, I realized that any contacts made after my report was sent in will just have to go on to the next days reporting. This means that while I only got 4 for yesterday, I already have one for today before my day even gets started. How cool is that? Still figuring things out but feel that I am gaining ground and getting my footing solidly under me.
Finally had to give up getting my Invitation Cards done through MPM. Had to take them down to Office Depot and have them done in person. I tried, but just can't do everything through MPM. This may be a bigger problem for those of us who are not in the "continous" US than for others.
I am having real good success with Eleanor's three questions. However, last night at the concert, I decided to talk to this woman more about the shopping on line aspect. As soon as I said that, her husband said "You are talking to the right woman, she loves to shop on line." Don't you love how supportive the Universe is?

No comments: